Thank you for your interest in our website and online store. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data. If you have any questions about data protection, you can reach us on weekdays from 12:00 to 15:00 by phone at +49 (0) 176 -49156582 and by e-mail at email@example.com.
1. access data and hosting You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. Each time you call up a website, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call. This access data is evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our offer. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this serves to protect our legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer, which outweigh our interests in the context of a balancing of interests. All access data is deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Hosting services provided by a third-party provider As part of processing on our behalf, a third-party provider provides hosting and website presentation services for us. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer, which are outweighed in the context of a balancing of interests. All data collected in the course of using this website or in forms provided for this purpose in the online store as described below are processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place within the framework explained here. This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
2. data collection and use for contract processing and when opening a customer account. We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us in the context of your order, when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail) or when opening a customer account. Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we need the data to process the contract, or to process your contact or opening a customer account and without their information you can not complete the order and / or the account opening, or send the contact. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data provided by you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for contract processing and processing your requests. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiry of the retention periods under tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a function provided for this purpose in the customer account.
4. e-mail newsletter E-mail advertising with registration for the newsletter If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data required for this purpose or separately provided by you to send you our e-mail newsletter on a regular basis based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your e-mail address unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement. The newsletter is sent as part of a processing on our behalf by a service provider to whom we pass on your e-mail address for this purpose. This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
5. product recommendations by e-mail As a customer of Sounds of Subterrania you will regularly receive product recommendations from us via email. You will receive these product recommendations from us regardless of whether you have subscribed to a newsletter. In this way, we want to send you information about products from our range that may be of interest to you based on your recent purchases from us. In doing so, we strictly comply with the legal requirements. If you no longer wish to receive product recommendations or promotional messages from us, you can object to this at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates. A notification in text form to the contact data mentioned (e.g. e-mail, fax, letter) is sufficient for this purpose.
6. cookies In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in an optimized presentation of our offer, which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). The duration of storage can be found in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find this for each browser at the following links: Internet Explorer™: windows.microsoft.com/en/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies. Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE Chrome™: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647 Firefox™ https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen Opera™ : help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
7. social media plugins Use of social plugins from Facebook using the Shariff solution. Social buttons from social networks are used on our website. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in an optimal marketing of our offer, which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website, these buttons are not unrestricted plug-ins, but are only integrated into the page using an HTML link. This integration ensures that when you call up a page of our website that contains such buttons, no connection is yet established with the servers of the provider of the respective social network. If you click on one of the buttons, a new window of your browser opens and calls up the page of the respective service provider, on which you can (if necessary after entering your login data) e.g. click the Like or Share button. For the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the providers on their pages, as well as a contact option and your rights and setting options in this regard to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy notices of the providers. www.facebook.com/policy.php
8. links to other sites Our online offer contains links to other websites. We have no influence on whether their operators comply with data protection regulations. If you are forwarded to other sites via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
9. contact options and your rights As a data subject, you have the following rights: pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein; pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to request without undue delay the correction of inaccurate or completion of your personal data stored by us; in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is necessary – for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; – for the fulfillment of a legal obligation; – for reasons of public interest; or – for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims; or is necessary; in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as – the accuracy of the data is disputed by you; – the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure; – we no longer need the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims; or – you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO; pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller; pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, as well as revocation of consent given or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.
Right of objection Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests that prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you may object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you will only have the right to object if there are grounds arising from your particular situation. After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.